Abhimantrit Natural Pearl (Moti) Stone & Lab Certified - 8.25 Carat
- Pearl gemstone is known to be related to the planet moon.
- The Moon, which signifies clarity of mind, peace, intellect, good health instill all these characteristics in the lives of its wearer.
- It is being advised to wear pearl by those individuals who are facing the sleeping problem, depression, mental issues, etc..
- Product Origin: Burma
- NOTE: All images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
Pearl (Moti) @250 Carat 8.25
Pearl (Moti) Stone
- Pearl (Moti) is white in color and is the symbol of purity, peace and spirituality.
- Moon is the planet associated with pearl and cancer is the zodiac sign for pearl.
- Wearing pearls ensures a happy married life and protection from widow-hood.
- Anybody can wear a pearl and enjoy the elegance as well as the positive effects of wearing it.
- Wearing pearl can give tranquility and contentedness to the individual.
- Besides the individual gets vitality, becomes intelligent and achieves a high position in life.
- Pearl with a yellow luster brings wealth. Reddish pearl makes one intelligent.
- White Pearl brings fame and good fortune to the person wearing it.
- The pearls should be round in shape and should have a glow and luster which brings good luck to the wearer.
- These people know how to keep their emotions under control. Their memory power is good and they lead a balanced emotional life.
- Just as the moon is cool and calm, these people remain unflustered and have over their mind.
To ensure a happy and blissful married life, attain tranquility and assertiveness
- How to Wear:
In a silver ring on the right hand’s little finger
Purity, Peace and Spirituality
- One who possesses or wears a good pearl enjoys the blessings of Laksmi, the goddess of prosperity.This blessed one will live long and become free of evil, developing vitality and intelligence. He or she will achieve much renown and come to a high position due to the wisdom endowed by the pearl. :
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF PEARL STONE
The best pearls are Moonlike, shining white in color, with a perfectly round, globular shape. They should be compact, with a high specific gravity, spotless and free from blemishes.
The appearance should be lustrous and smooth. Pearls may be white, giving spiritual gifts, rosy, giving intelligence and power, yellow, bringing material prosperity.
Pearls grow inside oysters and rarely elsewhere (bamboo, cobra, conch etc.). Today cultured pearls are available which may be distinguished from genuine pearls by the bore.
Which is uniform in the genuine, but thin at the start and wide in the middle in the cultured pearl? Another difference is the structure, which is concentric in the genuine pearl but parallel in the cultured. Natural pearls are also available.
These are created like cultured pearls by the intentional insertion of foreign matter into the oyster, but mother-of-pearl is used rather than glass bead. Natural pearls are better than cultured pearls, but both are acceptable if a genuine pearl is unavailable.
Imitation pearls made from fish scales are also sold, but these are not suitable for our purposes.
Misshapen or otherwise defective pearls are not suitable either, although very small genuine pearls (too small for jewelry) may be powdered and used for medicinal purposes.
One very important factor, which anyone trying to identify a Gem should note, is that some “faults” are always present in a genuine Gem – their absence and not their presence should be a cause for concern.
However, as a rule, any Gem should be shaped in a pleasing manner, lustrous, of pure color and fine texture. Pearls, in particular, should not be misshapen
WEARING METHOD OF PEARL STONE (MOTI)
It’s very important before wearing any gemstone we should know it’s methods and the importance of every stone. The weight of the Pearl gemstone should not be less than 5 Ratti.
It should be worn on Monday. The best time to wear Pearl ring is in the morning. It should be worn on a Little finger on the Right Hand. One should wear it after washing with the sacred water of the Ganges (Ganga Jal) and Fresh Milk enchanting the Mantra.
- It helps in developing harmony between husband and wife.
- Pearl or Moti is a Gemstone that is ruled by the Moon, cold in nature and is considered to be a strong Gemstone in remedy for negative effects of Moon.
- A person suffering with tensed mind, indecisiveness, depression and instability in life is advised to wear pearl stone.
- It pacifies anger, mental inconsistency and helps in strengthening the heart.
How to Wear Pearl Stone?
Pearl is worn as Ring or pendant made of silver metal. Pearl Ring is worn in Little finger on Monday. Men should wear the ring in right hand while women can wear in any hand as per choice and convenience. Only un-drilled (without hole) Pearls are effective for astrological purpose.
- Day for Wearing Pearl (Moti): Monday
- Finger for wearing Pearl (Moti): Little Finger
- Metal for Wearing Pearl (Moti): Silver
- Mantra for Pearl (Moti): Om Cham Chandraye Namah