1 Mukhi Rudraksha Beads in Silver Pendant & Lab- Certified
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha beads in a silver pendant is a sacred object in the Hindu religion.
- The Rudraksha bead is a seed of the Rudraksha tree, which is believed to have healing and spiritual properties.
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha bead is rare and considered to be the most powerful and auspicious bead, representing Lord Shiva.
- The silver pendant is a popular way to wear the Rudraksha bead as a protective talisman against negative energies and for spiritual benefits
1 मुखी रुद्राक्ष के लाभ,धारण विधि ,सावधानियाँ
Product Origin: India
NOTE: All images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha Beads in Silver Pendant
This has one natural thread. It is considered the best of all the Rudraksha. It is regarded as Lord Shiva himself. It is said that seeing of it destroys the sins then makes possible what is impossible if worshiped.It destroy or demolishes the sin of Brahman Hatya. It removes all the barricades in life, by situation or by enemies. It gives mental-peace and drives off the sins and troubles. It grows the wealth. 1 faced Rudraksha is very rare and in Nepal is much rare. It also obtained in the jungles of Haridwar and Rameshwaram. The Rameshwaram-Rudraksha is in the size of half-bend-moon or cashew and Haridwar-Rudraksha is in some round shape. Haridwar Rudraksha is costly. 1 face Rudraksha is wearer after studded caps on both sides. It may be worshiped on your worship-place after putting it on a silver plate.Keeping it in cash-box increases money.
- The regular worshipper of this Rudraksha is always believed to possess affluence & worldly good.Hence, it is also considered highly efficient by the business community.
- It helps in attaining wishes with fruitful results.
- It is good for Blood Pressure & heart Diseases.
- The Time & Rules of Wearing Rudraksha - Eclipse, full moon day, Sankranti (a planet’s passage from one zodiac sign to another).
- Amavasya (the last day of the dark half of a month).
- Vaisakhi, pilgrimage, the bank of Ganga, MahaShivratri, Diwali, after the visit of the deity of your spiritual guide.
Kumbh ceremony(mela), any Ganga-fair, or any other big ceremony of any river, any ceremony of Lord,during Navratri, Ayan(the sun’s cross north to south of Equator or vice-versa) or any other good day. The Identification of Original Rudraksha - There is no machine to identify the Rudraksha without destroying it. There are some thread like forms with its faces. Face is that which is alone part with its own pieces. If we break the Rudraksha its faces will break as the slice-piece of musk melon. In very rare cases, two Rudraksha may be same. Always remember that nature,